Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Food Shopping List This Week

Ok get ready for the truth; I’m going to share with you the list of foods I’ve bought this week for the week ahead. Note the variety I include, proof you can have a six-pack without living on chicken and rice. Most of the food is organic or free range.

Mineral water
Herbal tea
Wheat free bread (I eat a few slices each week)
Puffed wholegrain rice cereals
Flax seed powder
Red apples
Pears
Blueberries
Sweet potatoes
Mange tout
Sugarsnap peas
Spinach
Fine beans
Peppers
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Avocado
Asparagus
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Red onions
Olives
Walnuts
Mixed nuts
Houmous
Salmon
Kipper
Sardines
Tuna
Mussels
Cottage cheese
Natural yoghurt
Ghee butter
Eggs
Chicken legs
Chicken thigh fillets
Minced lamb
Lambs liver
Gluten free pork sausages
Beef steak
Sea salt
Cinnamon
Rice cakes, I have these with my protein drink after a workout.
Japanese rice cakes, I have these with chicken liver pate
Whey protein, I use VP2 from AST
Udos choice- ultimate blend oil, I use this oil with at least 3 meals a day.

I had a treat this week, I had wheat free pancakes with double cream and blueberries for breakfast this morning followed by kipper and raw spinach.

Look at your own shopping list and compare the variety. The quickest way to fat loss is eating natural and eliminating processed food. It’s not always about calories but about the quality of those calories and how much of those calories your body can digest.

Fat Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment